*** This app only works with a Samsung Smart TV model C (2010) - J (2015). K-series (2016) is not yet supported. ***
With Video & TV Cast you can browse through the web and stream or cast any video you want on your Samsung TV. Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded video with a single tap to your Samsung TV. The discovered video will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will send it to your Samsung TV immediately.
>>> IMPORTANT NOTES, PLEASE READ
* To enable video casting please open the Samsung App Store on your TV, browse to the videos category and install the free 'TV Cast' receiver app.
* Please enter the ip-address of your Android device by using the number pad and up/down/left/right keys on your Samsung TV Remote.
* NOT SUPPORTED Videos: Flash video, Google Play movies, Netflix, Amazon and HBO and other DRM protected videos web-videos, online-movies, livestreams and live-tv shows.
* Please test your websites and videos in the free edition! If casting fails, upgrading will NOT make it work magically.
* The app does NOT mirror your full Android device, it just pushes the video part of a website to your Samsung TV.
* To play mp4, m3u8 or other videofiles directly on Samsung TV just enter or paste the full video-url in the browser address bar.
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your Android device before the link gets detected for casting.
* If you use Android 5.0 or later, please make sure to install the latest official Google WebView Update from the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.webview
* If the connection does not work, please try to restart your Android device, Samsung TV and wifi router.
* If a specific web-video, online-movie, livestream or live-tv show does not cast, please check our FAQ or send the website and video link to firstname.lastname@example.org by using the report feature in the app. We will try to add support for your video as soon as possible. Leaving negative Play Store reviews without any information about your issue will not give us a chance to help you.
* Security Note: For your safety Video & TV cast only needs minimal Android permissions to work. Unlike others we do NOT access your identity data, accounts, device id, phone status, gps location or contacts. Please always check the required app permissions before you trust and install any Android app.
>>> QUICK START GUIDE
1) Launch the free receiver app 'TV Cast' on the Samsung Smart Hub. You can find it in the videos category or by search for 'TV Cast'.
2) Open Video & TV Cast on your Android device, tap on the connect button and get your ip address.
3) Enter the ip address in the TV app.
4) Start casting by pressing "tap here to cast".
5) Enjoy your web-video, online-movie, livestream or live-tv show and share our app on Twitter or Facebook :)
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
If you have suggestions or discover any problems with Video & TV Cast, please let us know at email@example.com. We will help you as soon as we can.
If you like the app, please support us by giving a 5-star rating on Google Play or purchasing one of the addons. Thank you for all your support!
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Samsung or any other trademark mentioned here.
2kit consulting part of our Entertainment and have average installs from 1000000 to 5000000. Last Update Sept. 19, 2016. ZTE rating is 68.522. Current verison is for VIVO 2.2. Actual size 3.3 MB.