An original custom JJW watchface for the Sony(TM) SmartWatch 2. This watchface brings Retro Style to your wrist! Personalise your watch to show who you really are!
Like Us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/JJWwatchfaces
Be sure to checkout my other custom watch face creations for the Sony(TM) SmartWatch 2 and if you like this watch face, please consider giving me a good rating as it inspires me to come up with even better designs!
Note: This is a native watchface/clock for the Sony(TM) SmartWatch 2 and works in active and low power mode to save your watch's battery. By using this watchface you should still continue to get the 3-5 day battery life from your watch unlike other 'pseudo-watchface apps' which chew through your battery.
1. Download app via Google Play
2. Click the 'SmartWatch 2' notification in the notifications bar to open the SmartWatch 2 configuration app
3. Click 'Edit watch faces' button
4. Create a new watchface or edit an existing one
5. Click 'Clocks'
6. Choose the new custom watchface from the list of watchfaces
Further detailed instructions can be found on Sony's blog here: http://blogs.sonymobile.com/2014/04/22/smartwatch-2-400-apps-new-styles-and-new-features/
Please send me an email if you have troubles getting it to install and I'll do my best to help.
Troubleshooting (watchface doesn't display or show up in the list of clocks after installing it from Google Play):
1. Turn off your watch and turn it back on
2. Turn off your phone and turn it back on
3. Turn off bluetooth on your phone and turn it back on
4. Create a new watchface template and see if you can add the new watchface.
If this fails, you may need to take further steps. Continue to follow the steps below:
5. Uninstall the Sony(TM) Smart Connect app
6. Un-pair your SmartWatch with your phone
7. Reinstall the Sony(TM) Smart Connect app
8. Re-pair your SmartWatch with your phone
9. Follow steps 1-4 again.
Thanks goes to Naheel from XDA forums for providing the guide on how to make custom watchfaces.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 clocks
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
Sony and the Sony logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
This app is in no way associated with, endorsed by, or affiliated with, SONY or Sony Mobile.
Julian J Wong part of our Tools and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update Aug. 15, 2014. ZTE rating is 84.0. Current verison is for VIVO 1.0. Actual size 118.0 KB.