Optimize your anticoagulation therapy by submitting your INR Results and other therapy related information directly to the Alere CoagClinic® Application where it can be reviewed by your clinician or physician. The focus of this app is to allow you to record an INR Result anytime from anywhere based on your clinicís hours of operation for assessment within a clinical setting by a healthcare professional. This app is intended for use by patients who receive a login through a clinic that uses the clinic side of the application to monitor their warfarin (Coumadin) dosing and International Normalized Ratio (INR) / Prothrombin Time (PT) results.
• Secure Patient Login with unique ID
• Record single or multiple INR results
• Answer questions related to your therapy (if provided by your clinic)
• View dosing information (if provided by your clinic)
• Track your progress via a graphic chart
• View your complete Self-Test History
• Users can send comments to their clinic
• Alere Home Monitoring patients can also order new supplies.
• Patients that receive a next test date have the option to auto create reminders and calendar items. (if provided by your clinic)
• INR Test Results are submitted directly to your physician or clinic real time.
• Secure data transmission and storage.
• Results data is reviewed and managed by clinicians based on physician selected settings.
• Software developed under supervision of a medical doctor.
• Personal identifiable information will not be sold or otherwise marketed to third parties.
Standing Stone, a Div of Alere Health Improvement part of our Medical and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update Nov. 17, 2014. ZTE rating is 85.2632. Current verison is for VIVO 1.0.1. Actual size 772.0 KB.