For movie fans, there's usually one question that comes to mind as soon as the credits start rolling: "Is there anything after the credits?" The Anything After app answers that exact question + more! Its fully powered by a passionate community of movie-lovers just like you, sharing if there's a post credits scene, if its worth the wait, whether it hints at a sequel or if it was funny (like a blooper reel), and whether the movie was actually worth seeing in IMAX, 3D or D-BOX. And as a bonus, Anything After users can save up to 60% on local movie tickets too! — This is definitely an app that should be in any moviegoer's pocket.
Featured on iTunes (in the “Going to the Movies” App Collection), CNET, Cult of Mac, Movies.com (Fandango), TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog), AppAdvice, plus more.
Save yourself from missing a bonus scene or waiting for no reason + more.
With Anything After PRIME:
• Quickly find out if there's a post-credits scene after the movie – without having to wait!
• If so, see if it's actually worth the wait.
• View comments and spoilers from moviegoers just like you – and join in by voting on movies you have already seen.
• Find trailers and the after credits SCENE right on your mobile device!
• New movies added daily!
• Save up to 60% on local movie tickets and concessions in our in-app Ticket Deals section!
• Beat the traffic and the long line at the restroom, especially if you know there's nothing you might miss during or after the credits ~ your bladder will thank you after that extra large drink.
• AND also see if there's anything to wait for while watching a new DVD or Blu-ray release in the comfort of your own home.
• Ad-free experience.
Hate to miss extra scenes in movies at the theater, or sitting though the credits to find nothing there? The 'Anything After' app solves this problem!
You've seen a movie trailer online, checked showtimes, got your movie tickets, went to the theater, stopped for some popcorn, saw the movie and quickly left as soon as those credits started rolling. Did you miss anything? Well, you could have missed out on a scene during or after the end credits! It could have been outtakes (bloopers) or a scene that hinted at a sequel. Don't miss out! Get Anything After and be ready the next time you go to the movies!
Powered by you, the Moviegoer!
If you've seen a movie and know if there is or isn't anything to wait for, be awesome and share that with others by tapping “Yeah” or “Nope” on that movie’s page ~ We’ll all love you for it! AND your Facebook profile image will be shown on that movie’s page, so people will see the awesomeness that is you.
What's a Stinger?
Easy, it's a Post-credits scene ~ (also called a tag, coda, or credit cookie) ~ a short clip that appears after some or all of the closing credits of a movie have run. It is usually either included for humor (where it may be called a “stinger gag”) or to set up a possible sequel, as well as to encourage the audience to stay through the credits during the theatrical release.
Anything After compliments other movie apps like IMDB, Fandango, Rotten Tomatoes, MovieTickets.com and Moviefone -- being one of today's must have apps for the movie lover.
Thanks for all your great reviews here on Google Play. We want Anything After to improve your movie-going experience, so if you have any feedback, run into any bugs or have an awesome feature request, just click "Email Developer" below.
Damien Dalli part of our Entertainment and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update July 2, 2015. ZTE rating is 82.8947. Current verison is for VIVO 126.96.36.199. Actual size 6.7 MB.