If you are still wondering how to sell Kindle books than this article is must read for you. You will also get valuable information on how to turn your electronic documents into Kindle books and sell them online. Isn’t that great?
Just like you can share Kindle Books on iPad 2 any time today, you can play iPad casino games for free. It is common to see authors doing the stuff themselves or hiring someone to publish their work on Amazon or some other relevant site. Their work can be available for anyone who has a Digital Text Platform account. Although an ISBN(International Standard Book Number) isn’t required for this job, but it sure is recommended. The 10-digit ISBN format was created by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
Don’t think that it is only the established authors can publish their books. All you need is to create a customer account with Amazon, and start publishing your own eBook. As Amazon uses their own format for the Kindle books, there is no need for you to hunt for special software to develop this format. Read on to know how to go about it.
1) Create a Digital Text Platform account on Amazon. You can follow the instructions and the process for the sign-up pages. Your work in portions can be given to potential customer for free by Amazon.com.
2) Once you are in the “Add New Item” section of the site, you can begin the publishing process for your work. Just click on the “My Shell” tab on your Dashboard, where you can give the details for your book, like name and series volume number, in case your book is in series. You will also need to provide the graphic of the front cover so that the description looks complete with introduction and a picture. For example, if it’s about a casino, it is advisable to include a picture of real money online casino in front.
3) Once you are done with the description part and saved it, you can move on to the next page, where you will need to upload your eBook into Amazon’s database. You can also preview your book here. But your book is not open to everyone as it is not published yet.
4) Now you also need to set the price of your book. But you need to set a price that is consistent with the ones used by the other eBook retailers. You will get 35% of the list price for every copy of your book is sold on Amazon.
5) You can make the book available to the general public by clicking the “Publish” button. Once that it done, it will take about 48 hours for the book to get published and ready for sale.
It will take 48 hours’ time for the ebook to actually become available to be viewed and downloaded by everyone else. If you have images in your book, save those pictures in a folder, and zip both folder and text files, before uploading them to Amazon. Keep in mind that just like players are in search of top casino bonuses, there are plenty of readers looking for top kindle books to read.